Speaking of crimes Andy let go, how about the time the woman driver in the
convertable slammed into the back of the Mayberry police car while Goober was
sitting in the front seat?  Andy told the woman to go on since you have learned
your lesson.  I would hate to think what would happen in our town if I ran into
the back of a local police car while I was not paying attention.  They would
probably throw me under the jail.

Orville Hendricks - Still selling butter and eggs.  Is it a crime to tell
people you are dating someone even if he is a happily married man?