In a message dated 4/13/2009 11:00:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

From:  "Bob Bravetti" <bobb...@cox.net>
Subject: House  Facing
Paul, Opie's "rising sun" quote was what I was referring to.  When  Opie
said
to face the rising sun, Andy, Barney & Opie all faced the jail  cells, and
if
they're doing that, they're looking east.  Therefore, the  courthourt would
face the North, as you look out the door.

Bob, that  is how I came to the same conclusion when I drew the map. It was
disappointing  to me, because in my mind's eye all those years I had it
facing south. But if  they were facing the cells and that is facing east, then
the front has to  face north.
Jimmy Dean
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!