New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the WBMUTBB Chapter's web site. Goto the web site and click on the "Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on. That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page. Enter your PASSWORD: harvey

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/harvey.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

  -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is Kenneth Earls and I am from Cedar Bluff, VA

My Email address is: karenyvonnejohn...@gmail.com
Earls, Kenneth - karenyvonnejohn...@gmail.com  > Cedar Bluff, VA

COMMENTS:
we watch Andy every nite sometime 2 hours and laugh like we were watching for the first time. My sweetie is 68 and is just like Andy But I am not like Helen and this Ain't Maybery but we are very much in love please add him to the club

+=======================================================+

My name is Donna Cranmer and I am from Portersville, PA

My Email address is: calypsoros...@aol.com
Cranmer, Donna - calypsoros...@aol.com  > Portersville, PA

COMMENTS:
I'm a lifelong Andy Griffith show fan, and I owe that to my parents.

+=======================================================+

My name is Willie & debbie Darby and I am from Omar, WV

My Email address is: dr...@verizon.net
Darby, Willie & debbie - dr...@verizon.net  > Omar, WV

COMMENTS:
Love the Andy Griffith show. We enjoy Mayberry Days in Mt Airy every year. Every one involved makes it truly fun, and we love to see every one. Hey to all our Mayberry and Mt Airy friends. Willie, Debbie, Gracie & Ricky

+=======================================================+

My name is Skip Chambers and I am from Bloomington, IN

My Email address is: gchamber...@comcast.net
Chambers, Skip - gchamber...@comcast.net  > Bloomington, IN

COMMENTS:
Hello: Have a very big fan of the Andy Griffith show for over 40 years, I am 51 years old and watch the reruns all the time, love the marathons also, just the other day watched the Return To Mayberry Movie. I am into a lot of older stuff including restoring older jukeboxes. Would like to be a member of the club, my boss at work is a member and he emailed me this website.

Thank You
Skip Chambers

+=======================================================+

My name is James Mann and I am from Columbus, IN

My Email address is: james.mann2...@myemail.indwes.edu
Mann, James - james.mann2...@myemail.indwes.edu  > Columbus, IN

COMMENTS:
I am from Columbus Indiana and have been and Andy fan since I was little. I will be 30 this year. I make sure to watch at least 2 hours of the show each week. It just takes me to another place and makes me forget all of lifes little troubles for a bit.

+=======================================================+
My name is Ross Fisher and I am from Aurora, IL

My Email address is: r...@dupagels.lib.il.usur.isp
Fisher, Ross - r...@dupagels.lib.il.usur.isp  > Aurora, IL

COMMENTS:
ALLAN,
    I'M AN AUDIO LIBRARIAN AND MILITARY HISTORIAN, AGE 61.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU AND DAVID BROWNING ARE APPEARING AS BARNEY AND FLOYD.

ROSS FISHER

+=======================================================+
My name is Bill Grella and I am from Leesburg, VA

My Email address is: alle...@verizon.net
Grella, Bill - alle...@verizon.net  > Leesburg, VA

COMMENTS:
A returning Goober to the fold. I have been inactive for a few years but want back in! I used to be known as (all one word)...themiloboys...My name is Bill Grella, I live in Leesburg, VA work for United Airlines at Washington Dulles and my favorite episode is "Man in a Hurry"...Still seeking Thelma Lou!

+=======================================================+

My name is Sandra Gore and I am from Lacey's Spring, AL

My Email address is: sandrag...@bellsouth.net
Gore, Sandra - sandrag...@bellsouth.net  > Lacey's Spring, AL

COMMENTS:
I LOVE watching The Andy Griffith Show! I hardly watch any of the new shows on TV today, but instead, prefer to watch reruns of my all time favorite TAGS.

+=======================================================+

My name is Mel Gilbert and I am from Columbus, GA

My Email address is: truega...@aol.com
Gilbert, Mel - truega...@aol.com  > Columbus, GA

COMMENTS:
I've been watching Andy almost all my whole life. What a wonderful show. I raised all my children on Andy. [Always act like somebody]

My name is Bev Daly and I am from Sierra Vista, AZ

My Email address is: bev.d...@cox.net
Daly, Bev - bev.d...@cox.net  > Sierra Vista, AZ

COMMENTS:
We just moved from the midwest (Ohio) to Arizona last summer. I've been an avid AGS watcher,well, all my life! Nothing better than 3-4 hours straight of Andy, Barney, Opie, Aunt Bee, (all in black and white!)! I love all things "Mayberry".