>>>I went to a website, "amayberrystateofmind.com, and listened to a lot of the
>>>recordings one of which was a song called Lonesome Road and sung by the
>>>actor that played Rafe Hollister. I had forgotten what a magnificent voice
>>>he had. My question is, did he ever put out any recordings, albums?  Rick

The only known album featuring Jack Prince is the soudtrack from "Destry Rides
Again" which also features Andy Griffith.  It's readily available on eBay or
similar sites.

Before TAGS, Jack sang with some of the big bands (maybe one of the Dorsey
brothers, but I'm not sure) so there are probably a few 45-rpm records out
there with his voice on them, but not his name.

Paul