I would probably rank "The Wedding" (a/k/a Howard's Bachelor Pad) as my second
favorite color episode all-time (behind "Dinner at Eight").  I really enjoy the
interplay between the characters in the episode and there are some great lines
of dialogue.  Glad to hear that Helen needs to get up early for Sunday
School--you think she was a teacher there, too?  Probably taught Opie's class.
I, too, was flumoxed by Goober turning down food--even if the party were a bit
of a bust, you would think Goober would be happy for a chance to eat.

I would love to see part II of this episode--when the nurses and their mothers
from Mt. Pilot came over for the follow-up party.

Keith in Nebraska

Howard:    "Snack, anyone?"