I was looking at the retroweb.com site the other day at the 40 Acres pictures.
The house known as Aunt Pittypat's in Gone With The Wind was located next door
to Andy's house.  It was featured as the haunted house on that one TAGS show
and also the mayor's house.  What I don't understand about this is, when Opie
and his friend were walking towards the house and throwing the baseball, the
house looks like it's standing in an isolated area.  Just a dirt road and no
houses around it.  Does anybody know if it was dismantled and located in
another area for the haunted house show?  Or, are my eyes playing tricks on me?

"Where's Gomer?"
"Oh, he probably stepped in a closet."

Bee in New Concord, OH

Brenda J. Higgins