I love, love, love the 40 acres website.  If you haven't visited, you must.  I
really enjoy looking at the town of Mayberry and how it was laid out.  And,
seeing different sets, like Tara and Aunt Pittypat's house, which was also the
Mayor's house.  And, different pictures of the Rimshaw house with and without
the spooky vines hanging on it.  The overview with the highway going past in
the background.
It's just too bad they tore it down.  Think what fun a tour of the town of
Mayberry would have been like for folks like us!
It's therapetic.
(I can't see the Mayberry Christmas cards on my computer.  I have dial-up.)
Brenda J. Higgins or Bee in New Concord, OH