Just to let everyone know that our Knoxville "Mayberry" chapter
(www.mayberrychapter.com) of the TAGSRWC will be hosting a "Mayberry Day" at
the TVA&I Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee this Saturday, Sept. 19 from 4:30 pm to
6:00 pm. Last year we had over 200 people join us for the festivities. We will
have a pie-eating contest, Opie look-alike contest, whistling
contest, and of course a TAGS trivia contest. Winners will receive cash prizes
and gifts from Weaver's Department Store! Several of our chapter members will
be in character in addition to a squad car parked out front. We'll be spreading
the word about TAGSRWC and our chapter too.

The festivities will be in the Pepsi Entertainment Tent down from the Kerr
Building. For more information, go to www.tnvalleyfair.org or contact me
directly.

It's BIG!

Mr. Schwamp