I'm back home from Mayberry !!!

What a great time . You know I've been every where from the top of Sears Tower
to the bottom of the Grand canyon and I have never had such a fun loving
enjoyable vacation as I had at my first Mayberry days. The people are just the
kindest sweetest most accommodating class I have ever met. It was BIG !!
Thank you Allen, Jim, and the Surry Arts Council you guys did a terrific job.
Everything was so organized and relaxing. I got to meet Maggie Petersen, Ohh
What a wonderful, beautiful lady she is. I got a picture with her and me on the
truck, gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek. Am I in love?  And David
Browning, man what a class act. He is Just the greatest. I had my picture taken
with all the tribute actors EXCEPT FLOYD. Where was Floyd ? Every time I saw
him he was surrounded by people or on a stage conducting business.
The shows were great, Charlene sang 'Salty Dog' and the Dillard Band was top
knotch as was Karen Knotts. She never focused on herself but always on her
great father and actor Don. I am so excited to have been there. Just under 800
miles in 13 hours and worth every rain drop. And speaking of raindrops. It was
sprinkling Saturday morning about 8:30 and just before the parade started it
stopped raining and we didn't get any more rain until the parade was over. Do
you think those great Mayberrians in the sky might have had something to do
with that. What a great weekend Thanks again to all of you responsible for this
celebration. But I have only one question WHERE IS FLOYD.
God Bless all

Vic