The highlight of my day was when Thelma Lou " The REAL Thelma Lou "passed by. I
yelled " Thelma Lou " !! Her driver stopped right in front of me. I took a
picture. Thelma blew me a kiss !! I yelled " Barney messed up BIG TIME ". He
surely did. The greatest catch of the century just went by me too ! I love you
Thelma Lou !
 Holland,
The highlight of my Mayberry Days was when I talked with Thelma Lou in the
Museum and she looked at me and said..."I remember you! You're here every
year...I remember you because you are so cute!!"
Wow, can you imagine how I felt??? I was speechless...I just told her that I
come every year because I love her and everyone so much!!
And Lou Ann Poovy...she was really sweet. She asked me where I was from and
when I told her she said..."Oh I know where that it because I was born in
Columbia SC"
I also got James Best to sign a copy of his book. It sure is interesting, I
didnt realize our guitar player had been in so many movies with so many big
stars!
What a great time that was!!
Debbie In SC