Thanks, Allan, for the fun time Saturday night. It was just like being right
there in it with your live video feed. I'd enjoy the Chat on a regular basis
too. I guess not too many people get on Sarah's Chat line. I've checked in a
few times but no one is ever there so this idea may work better. I don't know
about the rest of the EST time folks but I start to tap out about 10ish so I'll
never be on line long - my chickens turn in early. Now if I was on the west
coast.....

For those that didn't get to join in - Allan is sporting a beard these days! I
guess he went hunting with Goober and they both forgot their razors. But Allan
don't show off his smarts like Goober did. He's more refined.....

Harriet, the chicken thief and no late night floozy

Kelsey's Woods, USA

 ......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's an
old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........