Mike,

Thanks for listening to us on the radio Thursday night in Knoxville. We had a
fun time talking about Mayberry. Can you believe that one caller thought Sharon
Despain was Thelma Lou "made up"? I dispelled that rumor real quick. ;-)

As to your trivia questions, they are good ones. The house address is 2330 and
the newspaper Barney was reading was the "Press Herald".

I asked Mr. Schwamp to verify these were correct, and he nodded, so there's
your official verification.

Schwamp