Hey, Mayberry friends. Man, I have been missing the digest this week. The
Census Bureau called me to come to work for a few months and that means I'm
missing my daily dose of TAGS. Meanwhile, I'm watching the incoming list of
questionnaires to make sure I get any that come from Mayberry, NC. I want to
make sure our Mayberry citizens get all the government funds they're entitled
to. Andy and Barn' may need some money for new cots, guns,etc. Maybe even a new
Sam Browne belt.

  Larry in Lincolnton
 "Deputy, you got that, a Sam Browne Belt.".....Mr. Somerset