I really think that Andy felt a connection to the prisoner beyond just the
physical. I think he was headed back to talk to her to find out if she really
was a jewel thief - he was always very fair-minded and maybe wanted to hear her
side of the story. The fact that she seemed to enjoy the story about Tila Lee
and the little yellow house might have been a scam, but it seemed real to me.

I don't think it was all about physical attraction at all. Now for Barney,
whose head is turned by all pretty women - that might have been another story,
but of course, it is unlikely that he would have had the confidence to really
pursue her. He would have been scared to death!

Peggy

"If your head can be turned by a pretty face at your age, Heaven help you when
you get older!"