New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the WBMUTBB Chapter's web site. Go to the web site and click on the "Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on. That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.

Enter your PASSWORD: jl327

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/jl327.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is Joseph Tipton and I am from Chattanooga, TN

My Email address is: vandel...@msn.com
Tipton, Joseph - vandel...@msn.com > Chattanooga, TN

COMMENTS:
I am an ardent fan of Andy Griffith from way back when he made those comical recordings. I was overjoyed when his "Andy Griffith Show" was being shown on our local channels. Myself: I am 78 years old, a duPont retiree and also a Sears Parts Department retiree. During the Korean war I spent two years as an electronics technician on the USS Missouri (BB-63). I am married to a retired teacher and this summer we will celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary.A happy marriage for all those years!

+=======================================================+

My name is Margaret Dishman and I am from Cookeville, TN

My Email address is: madish...@charter.net
Dishman, Margaret - madish...@charter.net > Cookeville, TN

COMMENTS:
Home-bound mother of two and grandmother of two - all grown now. I love anything to do with TAGS and Mayberry. I belong to the Amsom chapter. Live in Cookeville, TN.

+=======================================================+

My name is David Mckim and I am from Corydon, IN

My Email address is: dwmc...@verizon.net
Mckim, David - dwmc...@verizon.net > Corydon, IN

COMMENTS:
I'm a long time member of WBMUTBB, I'm just changing email providers. Even in Mayberry high speed Internet is a requirement these days.

David Corydon, IN

+=======================================================+

My name is Jim Poole and I am from San Andreas, CA

My Email address is: jrpool...@hotmail.com
Poole, Jim - jrpool...@hotmail.com > San Andreas, CA

COMMENTS:
Been an Andy Griffith fan since I was 9. Of course the show was already in reruns.

My brother and I spend hours watching and re-living Mayberry. Glad there are others and a place to share!

+=======================================================+

My name is Sheryl Mcbride and I am from Mt. Pleasant, NC

My Email address is: nateb...@hotmail.com
Mcbride, Sheryl - nateb...@hotmail.com > Mt. Pleasant, NC

COMMENTS:
I am an Andy Griffith show fan and I am so glad to be able to be a part of a website devoted to TAGS. I am divorced, have three grown children and two grandchildren. Am looking forward to chatting with and getting to know everyone.

+=======================================================+

My name is Sharon Brothers and I am from Cambridge City, IN

My Email address is: maggiemaystew...@comcast.net
Brothers, Sharon - maggiemaystew...@comcast.net > Cambridge City, IN

COMMENTS:
I am a newly "older" engaged person. My fiance is an "Andy Griffith Show" fanatic. We have gone to the Mayberry Cafe twice, once as a surprise to him and again just today. We are planning on getting married this fall and for the music to be played once pronounced husband and wife, I have chose the theme song to the Andy Griffith show!

+=======================================================+

My name is Sheryl Mcbride and I am from Mt. Pleasant, NC

My Email address is: road.hea...@hotmail.com
Mcbride, Sheryl - road.hea...@hotmail.com > Mt. Pleasant, NC

COMMENTS:
I am a fan of The Andy Griffith Show and am looking forward to corresponding with other TAGS fans. I love spending time with family and friends, bowling and traveling. I am divorced, have three grown children and two grandchildren.

+=======================================================+

My name is Michael Morris and I am from Madison Heights, MI

My Email address is: m2...@wowway.com
Morris, Michael - m2...@wowway.com > Madison Heights, MI

COMMENTS:
I am 52 years old married, and have been watching the andy griffith show all of my life.

+=======================================================+

My name is Matthew Anderson and I am from Garland, TX

My Email address is: mdanderso...@gmail.com
Anderson, Matthew - mdanderso...@gmail.com > Garland, TX

COMMENTS:
Andy Griffith show fan for many years. It is indeed my favorite tv show. I got to attend Mayberry in the Midwest II in 2003 and I had the time of my life.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Bill Wood and I am from Bellevue, NE

My Email address is: hound...@yahoo.com
Wood, Bill - hound...@yahoo.com > Bellevue, NE

COMMENTS:
I live in Bellevue Ne with my wife and two Bassett hounds Tilly and Baxter.We watch Andy all the time when nothing else is on the tv.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Barry Davies and I am from Kansas City, KS

My Email address is: bwdav...@hotmail.com
Davies, Barry - bwdav...@hotmail.com > Kansas City, KS

COMMENTS:
54 year old school teacher who has been a Andy Griffith show fan all my life. Also have collected a few show collectables over the years.

+=======================================================+

My name is Darlene Thompson and I am from Asheville, NC

My Email address is: darlene4...@att.net
Thompson, Darlene - darlene4...@att.net > Asheville, NC

COMMENTS:
Love Andy Griffin Show

+=======================================================+

My name is George Seel and I am from Winter Park, FL

My Email address is: gs...@aol.com
Seel, George - gs...@aol.com > Winter Park, FL

COMMENTS:
Love the Andy Griffith Show, and recently visited Mt. Airy, NC with my wife, Ginny. Am retired, with plenty of time to watch re-runs of the show and still enjoy each one. My favorite scene of all time was the porch scene on "Andy and Opie, Bachelors" show with Andy and and Peggy singing the best rendition of "Down in the Valley" I've ever heard.

 My name is Randy Evans and I am from Milton, WV

My Email address is: randyevan...@hotmail.com
Evans, Randy - randyevan...@hotmail.com > Milton, WV

COMMENTS:
I was born and raised in a small town like Mayberry,I'm 47 years old and has watched the Andy Griffith Show all my life.It has always been hard to pick a favorite episode but one that I have always loved is "Convicts at Large" I've always been a huge Floyd Fan.