New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the WBMUTBB Chapter's web site. Go to the web site and click on the "Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on. That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.

Enter your PASSWORD: jl327

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/jl327.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is Dolly Barrett and I am from Selma, NC

My Email address is: abband...@gmail.com
Barrett, Dolly - abband...@gmail.com > Selma, NC

COMMENTS:
I grew up in Warren, Ohio and have been watching the Andy Griffith Show for as long as I can remember. It is absolutely my favorite show! I am a proud veteran, having served in both the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. I am also a high school chorus teacher, having been at my current school for 11 years.

+=======================================================+

My name is June Gittens and I am from Pace, FL

My Email address is: jgittens...@bellsouth.net
Gittens, June - jgittens...@bellsouth.net > Pace, FL

COMMENTS:
I have lived with my daughter in Pace, FL, for the past 5 years, but was born and raised in Atlanta, Ga. I have always followed Andy Griffith. Have his record, "What it was, was football". I have his movie "A face in the crowd." I also watch "Matlock" each morning.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Ruth Plencner and I am from Lindenhurst,, IL

My Email address is: sundancer...@comcast.net
Plencner, Ruth - sundancer...@comcast.net > Lindenhurst,, IL

COMMENTS:
I'm 62 yrs old I love the reruns of Andy Griffith shows. I watch them even today. I'm divorced. Love country line dancing. I love covered bridges and lighthouses.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Mary ellen De louise and I am from Shoreham, NY

My Email address is: ladyfinger...@yahoo.com
De louise, Mary ellen - ladyfinger...@yahoo.com > Shoreham, NY

COMMENTS:
Supreme Court Reporter, married, mother of twins who are Northeastern University Graduates, Chemical & Civil Engineers. Husband is Computer Science/Marketing Research, Website Designer,etc. Retiring Aug 28, 2010 looking forward to visting Mayberry, one of all time favorite shows...

+=======================================================+

 My name is Harmony Singer and I am from Orlando, FL

My Email address is: old_fashioned_g...@yahoo.com
Singer, Harmony - old_fashioned_g...@yahoo.com > Orlando, FL

COMMENTS:
I have lived in Florida most of my life. I am an artist/designer with 2 grown sons..I became a widow in 2008 when my husband fell off a roof. I love nature and animals. I enjoy cooking and really like to make a big deal out of holidays.

+=======================================================+

My name is Patti Kilgore and I am from Dora , AL

My Email address is: msblueeyeddar...@yahoo.com
Kilgore, Patti - msblueeyeddar...@yahoo.com > Dora , AL

COMMENTS:
I love Andy Griffith. I grew up watching and proudly can still watch it today. My children and I watch it together.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Teresa Horstman and I am from Galloway, OH

My Email address is: gable...@gmail.com
Horstman, Teresa - gable...@gmail.com > Galloway, OH

COMMENTS:
I've been a member for many years and am just trying to change my email address. Still love TAGS!!

+=======================================================+

My name is Lucille Richmond and I am from Pawcatuck, CT

My Email address is: richmondluci...@att.net
Richmond, Lucille - richmondluci...@att.net > Pawcatuck, CT

COMMENTS:
Watch the Andy Griffith Show as often as possible. Before I read the article in this month's AARP magazine I thought I was all alone in that; thankfully, I'm not! It's wonderful to know so many other people enjoy it too.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Hugh Richardson and I am from Vienna, GA

My Email address is: c...@sowega.net
Richardson, Hugh - c...@sowega.net > Vienna, GA

COMMENTS:
TAGS began on my 7th birthday & is my all-time favorite TV show.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Linda Cox and I am from Columbia, MO

My Email address is: lgcco...@aol.com
Cox, Linda - lgcco...@aol.com > Columbia, MO

COMMENTS:
Married to Mike.  We both love Andy
Griffith and wish life could be that
simple again.  We hope to visit Mt. Airy
in the near future.

+=======================================================+

My name is Melinda  Wilson and I am from Randleman, NC

My Email address is: dittsy2...@aol.com
Wilson, Melinda  - dittsy2...@aol.com > Randleman, NC

COMMENTS:
Hi,my friends and family call me Linda and I hope you will also. I am a retired grandmother with 4 wonderful grandchildren. Before retiring, I worked as a customer service representative. I have an associate degree in office systems technology and love working with computers.

+=======================================================+
My name is Paul Schmick and I am from Horseheads, NY

My Email address is: paulschm...@gmail.com
Schmick, Paul - paulschm...@gmail.com > Horseheads, NY

COMMENTS:
goes by alias "scooter". started "Can you lend me 50 cents?" ags club. Last seen delivering ice cream to "a very cute public." Will do odd jobs for a bottle of pop. Hangs out with Mr. schwamp.

+=======================================================+
My name is Robert Wolfe and I am from Glendale, AZ

My Email address is: rwolfe8...@aol.com
Wolfe, Robert - rwolfe8...@aol.com > Glendale, AZ

COMMENTS:
55 yrs old, retired police office & part time mobile wedding dj. Play bass guitar in worship band at church. love music & TAGS & would like to join a local rerun club.

+=======================================================+

My name is Nancy Kendrew and I am from Tucson, AZ

My Email address is: nkend...@hotmail.com
Kendrew, Nancy - nkend...@hotmail.com > Tucson, AZ

COMMENTS:
I can never get enough of the Andy Griffith show. Thank goodness TV Land

is showing it every day again.

+=======================================================+

My name is Jay        m Lenny and I am from Duluth, GA

My Email address is: jmlrct...@aol.com
Lenny, Jay        m - jmlrct...@aol.com > Duluth, GA

COMMENTS:
I carry a Barney Fife ID Card and flash it at a momemts notice.

+=======================================================+

My name is Pamela Bryan and I am from Jacksonville, FL

My Email address is: pambrya...@yahoo.com
Bryan, Pamela - pambrya...@yahoo.com > Jacksonville, FL

COMMENTS:
The Andy Griffith Show is my favorite! It never gets old, no matter how many times I watch it! I love the characters and the chance to sit a spell with them and remember a slower paced time in my life! The valuable lessons that were portrayed on the show is just a affirmation to what my husband and I have tried to instill in our 4 sons. It is something I grew up watching and something I wanted my sons to watch and now my granchildren!

+=======================================================+

My name is Gary Nelson and I am from Falls City, NE

My Email address is: gnel...@sentco.net
Nelson, Gary - gnel...@sentco.net > Falls City, NE

COMMENTS:
I am a retired middle school English teacher. I have been watching AGS reruns for at least thirty to forty years.

+=======================================================+
My name is Margie Knoll and I am from Nashville, TN

My Email address is: mkn...@wallerlaw.com
Knoll, Margie - mkn...@wallerlaw.com > Nashville, TN

COMMENTS:
My life has been enriched by the AG show. From childhood to present day, I watch the show every chance I get.

+=======================================================+

My name is Donnie Mills and I am from Mobile, AL

My Email address is: millsso...@yahoo.com
Mills, Donnie - millsso...@yahoo.com > Mobile, AL

COMMENTS:
Award winning singer/songwriter from Mobile AL, representative for Dan Fogelbergs' website and HUGE Masyberry fan. I have all seasons and "Return to Mayberry" on dvd and they never get old. I had a stroke in April of 09 and have semi retired. Andy & the gang kept a smile on my face through the bad times and I can now play guitar for a couple hours when the Dr told me I'd never play again. First song I played fully was "The Fishin' Hole"..when I am down, I visit Mayberry and it always pickes me up. I am honored to be part of this great site. God bless & Goober says Hi!

+=======================================================+

My name is Tony Gish and I am from Henderson, KY

My Email address is: gish3...@insightbb.com
Gish, Tony - gish3...@insightbb.com > Henderson, KY

COMMENTS:
Been an Andy fan for 50 years! Attended the conventions in the past. Got to meet most of the cast members and have an extensive memorabillia collection. I watch an episode almost every day. Love it.

+=======================================================+

My name is Janis Peterson and I am from Houston, TX

My Email address is: jpeterson...@yahoo.com
Peterson, Janis - jpeterson...@yahoo.com > Houston, TX

COMMENTS:
I've grown up with Andy and Mayberry. To me, it's what life should be. Sadly, there's a bit of a gap between Mayberry and reality.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Scott Schilbe and I am from Rochester, MN

My Email address is: theschil...@hotmail.com
Schilbe, Scott - theschil...@hotmail.com > Rochester, MN

COMMENTS:
I am a Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod Pastor who enjoys watching TAGS. I am getting my family (wife and toddler children) interested in the show as well. I'll enjoy reading the digest and listening to the many voices out there who comment on Mayberry life.

+=======================================================+

My name is Caine Gardner and I am from Fillmore, IN

My Email address is: cainegard...@gmail.com
Gardner, Caine - cainegard...@gmail.com > Fillmore, IN

COMMENTS:
I'm a 34 year old sports writer/film critic from central Indiana. I've watched the Andy Griffith Show since I was a small boy with my Dad and have carried on the tradition with my two daughters.
Not a day goes by without a viewing of TAGS.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Joan Dimmitt and I am from Las Vegas, NV

My Email address is: lvjo...@aol.com
Dimmitt, Joan - lvjo...@aol.com > Las Vegas, NV

COMMENTS:
I was born in Apex, NC and have enjoyed the Andy Griffith show for many years and now am addicted to the reruns. I even have an old tee shirt that says Floyd's Barbershop, Two Chairs, no waiting. I would like to know how I can join another chapter since there is not one in my city...I would like to join the Buie's Creek Chapter as that is where my early NC McNeills settled...but I could not find it when searching.....Joan

+=======================================================+
My name is Troy Schaefer and I am from Port Orange, FL

My Email address is: troy...@gmail.com
Schaefer, Troy - troy...@gmail.com > Port Orange, FL

COMMENTS:
TAGS was aired before my time (I'm 38), but I've always loved watching reruns since I can remember. It's just as relevant as ever. Thanks for the site and the podcasts!

+=======================================================+
My name is Kathy Dornfeld and I am from Fairwater, WI

My Email address is: kid...@hotmail.com
Dornfeld, Kathy - kid...@hotmail.com > Fairwater, WI

COMMENTS:
I am devoted to TAGS. I am the same age as Opie so can really relate to the time period. Love everything about this classic show!

+=======================================================+

My name is Kenneth Kelly and I am from Whiteville, NC

My Email address is: kkel...@ec.rr.com
Kelly, Kenneth - kkel...@ec.rr.com > Whiteville, NC

COMMENTS:
Hey,
I was watching an early episode of The Andy Griffith Mayberry show and he had a case on his right hand,, What happened to him ? Thanks
Kenneth Kelly

+=======================================================+
My name is Tracie Artim and I am from Westfield, NC

My Email address is: artimac...@gmail.com
Artim, Tracie - artimac...@gmail.com > Westfield, NC

COMMENTS:
I grew up living in NC and watching the TAGS and now I live 7 miles from Pilot Mtn and 9 miles from Mt.Airy.It is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. We are active w/SAC and have a farm and lodging.We have just opened a 1 BR apart avail for vacation. YES it is avail for Mayberry Days. Ck out our website http://artimacres.weebly.com

+=======================================================+

My name is Chris Bridges and I am from Liberty, SC

My Email address is: cb9...@aol.com
Bridges, Chris - cb9...@aol.com > Liberty, SC

COMMENTS:
47 yrs old and am a lifelong lover of tags,allways will be.

+=======================================================+

My name is Edward    b Cottrell and I am from Clearwater, FL

My Email address is: ed...@tampabay.rr.com
Cottrell, Edward    b - ed...@tampabay.rr.com > Clearwater, FL

COMMENTS:
I was born Oct. 31, 1924 in Lexington,KY.My family and I(Grandparents, mother Stella & Dad Harry Roberts Cottrell) moved to Centerville(Home of Sarah Ophelia Colley[Later-to-become "Minnie Pearl"]], Hickman County, TN in 1925. My teen-age crowd of friends including my older brother took dancing lessons from Ophelia in 1938 and appeared in a variety show she produced in 1938 at the local Hickman County High School auditorium,with sponsorship of Centefville Lions Club,when she gfirst appeared and performed in public as Minnie Pearl. I still own a 78 rpm record of Andy Griffith's "What It Was Was Football", whci started Andy on his way to fame. I am now almost 86 years old. My wife of 52 years died in 2003 and I have two grown children, two grand children and two great grand sons. I got the idea to join "y'all" from the ar5ticle in the AARP Magazine of July/August 2010. Ed Cottrell

+=======================================================+
My name is Haley Leavell and I am from Corydon, IN

My Email address is: hal...@verizon.net
Leavell, Haley - hal...@verizon.net > Corydon, IN

COMMENTS:
I really like the Andy Griffith Show.

+=======================================================+

My name is Fred Martindale and I am from Sweeny, TX

My Email address is: fmartindale1...@live.com
Martindale, Fred - fmartindale1...@live.com > Sweeny, TX

COMMENTS:
Founded local chapter of TAGSRWC, "Incident at Mayberry Bridge" in 1989.

+=======================================================+

My name is Becky Talton and I am from Reidsville, NC

My Email address is: talt...@leaders.ccl.org
Talton, Becky - talt...@leaders.ccl.org > Reidsville, NC

COMMENTS:
i am 50 years old i love the andy griffith show. me and my husband jack go to mayberry days in mount airy every year. we have wanted to join for a while but never knew exactly how. we are dedicated committed fans and would love to join up with the TAGS rerun watchers club.
thank you!

+=======================================================+
My name is Tim Dale and I am from Morganton, NC

My Email address is: td...@wpcc.edu
Dale, Tim - td...@wpcc.edu > Morganton, NC

COMMENTS:
President of our local chapter The dusty gun and rusty knife Fife club, otherwise known as The Dusty Gunners!We have been attending Mayberry Days in Mt.Airy for 15 or 20 years.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Jim Freeze and I am from Fort Smith, AR

My Email address is: jimfre...@att.net
Freeze, Jim - jimfre...@att.net > Fort Smith, AR

COMMENTS:
Who has been messing up that bulletin board?

+=======================================================+

My name is Phillip Holloway and I am from Pigeon Forge, TN

My Email address is: hollowayp...@rocketmail.com
Holloway, Phillip - hollowayp...@rocketmail.com > Pigeon Forge, TN

COMMENTS:
41 year old life long fan of the andy griffith show!! it's still the only reason i turn on my television set!!

 My name is Barry Coleman and I am from Wooster, OH

My Email address is: musicalb...@sssnet.com
Coleman, Barry - musicalb...@sssnet.com > Wooster, OH

COMMENTS:
I have loved TAGS since I was a kid and am looking forward to joiining this club!!