>"By the way,I put salt on my watermelon.My wife thinks it distorts the taste.

>I think it rather enhances the taste. Anyone else use salt?"

I can't think of anything that would RUIN watermelon more than salt (well,
maybe pepper)..... watermelon needs nothing to enhance the sweet natural taste.
Maybe all your watermelons are sour. LOL :)  See how we're all made up
differently?

Harriet, the chicken thief

 ......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's an
old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........