Two Chairs No Waiting 92: Floyd & Bert – Business Partners?

To celebrate episode 92 we thought it would be nice to have Floyd host the show. To paraphrase Floyd, “Ninety-two, people always talking about podcast but nobody does anything about it.”

Floyd shares a flashback with us of a time when Bert Miller dropped by the barber shop with a business idea for Floyd. Enjoy this flashback and we hope you’ll let it take you to the land of rhythm and pleasure or at least to a scene in Mayberry that we never witnessed but now we get to hear.

Thanks to Joe Gritton (a.k.a. “The Untrained Voice”) for writing our “flashback!” This episode would NOT have happened without him. Joe also wrote the flashback in episode #17 so check that out too.

     http://www.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

I hope you enjoy it!

--Allan