>>>Also, I noticed that on the Season 2 DVD...I think it's on disc 2 or
3-on the menu screen, there is a picture of Andy and Warren. This seems
odd to me, because Warren didn't come around until almost the end of the
show. I wonder why they would put him on the Season 2 DVD?

Have a great day everyone, Jessica in Hagerstown, MD<<<

Well Jessica

Here is my Mayberry Scale of Wrongness (I like this idea...I'll probably
expand on it)

A)      Would not make your Pa proud
B)      Negligence
C)      Inept
D)      What a dumb thing to do, don't ever call me dumb
E)      Malfeasance
F)      deserving of a Lawyer letter (fighting fire with fire)
G)      Insufficient in your duties
H)      You need to leave, and I mean Mayberry

I would call it  C) Inept ..what do you think?

The Untrained Voice