One reason for the differences in Andy's address may have been that different
writers wrote different episodes.  They were just looking for a generic number
and street name.  There is also a fact that I have mentioned here before.
Fifty years ago when they were making TAGS, they had no idea that anyone in the
year 2010 would be analyzing it the way we do.  Don't get me wrong, I'm as bad
as anybody.

I once saw George Lindsey at a Mayberry event and during a question and answer
period he was asked what it was like at the time to know he was working on a
classic TV show.  He said to be honest, at the time we didn't know it was a
classic TV show.  He was just happy to have an acting job and get paid.

When you put things in perspective, that sounds like a great answer to me.

Harry in Salem, VA

"Goober say Hey"   "Hey to Goober"