I was watching "Aunt Bee and the Lecturer" last night, when I picked up on
something.  Aunt Bee offered everyone Elderberry Wine.  She stated "It's Andy's
Recipe"   A) Wasn't Mayberry a dry county?  2) Wouldn't making wine be akin to
moonshining? C) I didn't think Aunt Bee would allow wine in the
house....afterall she won't even allow rumcake on account of a brother she had.
  Also in that same episode she cooked chicken in wine.  She would only let
Opie have one piece.   Just a few observations.
P.S.  I love her swinger act at the end of the episode.

Johnna
Fayetteville, AR