Hey, Mayberry friends. You 'all won't believe this. Mayberry Days starts
September 23 and we have our motel reservations, tickets to the shows and have
made preparations for things at home. So I check the mailbox today and what did
I find? A jury summons,beginning Tuesday September 21. The last time I was on
jury duty (about 5 yrs. ago.) I served on a trial that lasted 5 days. Now I
don't mind doing my civic duty but this may be asking too much. If I don't get
out of this I'll be madder than a bear backed into a bee hive. Maybe the
Mayberry Deputy or Howard Sprague (he's a deputy also) could wiggle me out of
this.

  Larry in Lincolnton