Let's try another trivia question.  We all know that there were a few real
musicians that appeared on TAGS.  The Dillards and The Country Boys for two.
I know many of you may remember a band called "Spike Jones and His City
Slickers".  They were popular on radio and TV in the 40's and 50's.  They
mostly played silly songs.
A member of Spike Jones' band appeared twice on Andy in two different shows in
two different roles.  Can you remember the name of this musician from Spike
Jones' band who appeared on Andy?
I will give you a huge hint.  His (Yes it is a man), first name was Winstead.

Orville Hendricks - Peddling Butter and Eggs.  I am not much of a musician.  I
can play the radio and gin rummy.