My very favorite author of all time is Erle Stanley Gardner.  But my favorite
author of poetry and serious fiction is Rudyard Kipling.  In the TAGS episode
"Barney's Sidecar", Barney tries to quote a poem by Rudyard Kipling.  As usual
Barney get everything mixed up.  Barney tells Andy "But it is thank you Johnny
Shaftoe when the guns begin to shoot".  This line is very similar to a line
from the Rudyard Kipling poem titled "Tommy".  Tommy is a poem about the
British citizens do not properly respect the British military.  The correct
lines are "For it's Tommy this and Tommy that, and chuck him out the brute, but
it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot".
I said all that to say this.  There was another central character in TAGS who
read a poem written by Rudyard Kipling.  Here is the trivia question:  Whom on
Andy read a Rudyard Kipling poem, and which poem did he read?
I will give you a hint, the character arose from his/her bed to read the poem.

Orville Hendricks - Selling Butter and Eggs.  Evan's favorite poem was Humpty
Dumpty.  I read it to him every night before he went to bed.  I began to feel
really silly about the time he graduated from high school.