*** WBMUTBB Chapter Meeting - Pre-Meeting Testing and Setup ***

If you'd like to make sure you have everything ready to go for the Saturday 1 Jan 2011 WBMUTBB Chapter Meeting, you're invited to join me Thursday Night 30 Dec for a 1/2 hour test session. We'll visit for a few minutes and give everyone a chance to be sure they can access the service come Saturday.

This is only a test run for Saturday's meeting but I wanted to give y'all a chance to make sure you can be there Saturday and if you can't make it then....here's a chance to drop in and say "hey." -- Allan

== Scheduled Time ==

Date: Thu, December 30, 2010
Time: 08:00 PM EST

== How to participate ==

** Call in: **
1) Dial: (724) 444-7444
2) For Call ID Enter: 73308 followed by the # sign
3) For PIN - Enter: 1 followed by the # sign or your PIN (if you're a Talkshoe member)

OR

** Join from your computer: **
- Click (or copy and paste) the link below to join the call or just listen along
     - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/73308

(Optional) Become a TalkShoe member by going to: http://www.talkshoe.com

Facebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application (Link Below). - http://apps.facebook.com/talkshoeapp/content/viewCall.faces?talkcastId=73308