Hi all. I could keep coming here and updating my findings on the copycat caper
mystery. Who is bringing the TAGS ideas for episodes to the writing table of
the Gomer Pyle Show ?
Gomer Pyle Show certainly uses alot of ideas from TAGS episodes. Some of them
identical.
Would love to go into detail about my findings from the many Gomer Pyles shows
Ive watched but too much work for this lazy fellow.
I will share this copycat episode of one I saw today. Gomer is doing the exact
same thing he did when Andy saved his life.
Will the show end the same way ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYGwjqZDWZc&feature=related

Holland
Lexington NC