Hello,
All this talk about days gone by and the vehicles that took us hither and
yon, brings back memories of my childhood, and our transportation. For most
of my growing up years we had no motorized vehicle. We mostly just rambled
along on our two feet. I do recall that when my brother Dan was about a
senior in high school, he bought an old jalopy of some kind, and I thought
we must be moving up in the world just to have it sitting our driveway. I
wish I could remember what make and model it was, but I do remember that it
was black.
My favorite scenes in all of the Mayberry episodes were the ones filmed on
Andy's front porch. How pleasant and hometown like were those scenes!
You all have a Mayberry Day
Danna In Indiana