I haven’t sent in comments to this reflector very often but have been a member
for quite some time now.  I look forward to seeing it come up in my inbox.

The episode that is on here now (every afternoon at 5:30 PM) is  Who’s been
missing up the bulletin  board.  This is one of my favorites.
I’m a real big fan and always have been of Andy  and  try not to miss a show no
matter how many times I’ve seen them before.  If I’m in a hurry to go
somewhere,  If I can just catch the beginning of a show before I leave  then I
feel like I’ve seen it.  I can leave happy.

You know a wink is as good as a nod to a blind mule!

Ronnie, Greensboro , NC