Does anyone know where a list of the trivia questions from the contest at
Mayberry Days can be found.  I'd love to see them and see how I would do.  I'm
sure they were difficult.

Ken, when I was about 6 years old, they were finishing a leg of the Blue Ridge
Parkway near my grandparents house and a lot of workers were brought in from
out of town.  My grandparents rented a room to 2 brothers from Pennsylvania.
My grandmother had one hard and fast rule, no drinking alcohol.  She wouldn't
even say the word beer, she would offer you a "root drink".  After 3 or 4
weeks, the brothers came in late one Friday night staggering worse than Otis.
If they had seen a cow, I'm sure they would have been riding it.  My
grandmother let them sleep until about 5:30am and woke them up and told them
they had to be out by 10:00am.  We never saw them again.

Harry in Salem, VA