While attending church this past Sunday,our choir director informed us that
another church had purchased new robes
and offered us their old ones,of which she gladly accepted.She said some of
them were a little tattered and would require
some mending.I immediately though of Aunt Bee & Clara trying to mend the
Mayberry Band uniforms.I let go a soft chuckle
and amused myself for the remainder of the service.Hopefully the mending ladies
will not find any cheap thread or mildew
among the robes.

Dewey in NC

My wife told me the car wasn't running well because there was water
in the carburetor.I asked her where the car was.She told me,"in the lake".