I know how you feel about giving away endings, Paul.  It happened to me a few
weeks ago in church.  Our pastor had a long sermon and it was all about the
Book of Revelation.  Now I ask you, how could he do such a thing.  I have been
faithfully reading my Bible every night and I was just getting to the good
parts and couldn't wait to find out how it all ended and what did he do but
gave a sermon on the last book.  He done went and spoiled the whole thing for
me.  I even told him I wasn't going to read any more of my bible because he
told me how it came out.  And do you know what he did?  He laughed.

Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701