While watching the episode this morning for the 108th time where the gold shipment in the armored car makes a stop in Mayberry, episode 102-A Black Day For Mayberry - I noticed that when Gomer tries to fill the vehicle with gasoline through the gun port while Barney is inside that Barney's trousers get wet from the gasoline. When the truck suddenly takes off because Barney is preparing to spill the beans about the fake gold, his pants are completely dry as he bounces around inside the truck. I guess the gasoline evaporated very fast. After Andy chases the gold truck to save Barney, the agent explains the decoy plan to Andy and the truck speeds off while Barney stands there holding the sub machine gun that belonged in the truck with the "gold". I guess they were in a real hurry. I'll probably watch it for the 109th time in a few weeks. - The Gollywobbler