Here in Oklahoma, we have a channel called "Antenna TV".    They play all the
old TV shows from the 50's, 60's, and 70's.    Any hoo, yesterday I was
watching "Adam 12".    Reed and Malloy pulled over an elderly man in a
convertable driving drunk.    The driver was so drunk that he could barely
stand.  As a final insult, he did not even have a driver's license.    I bet
everyone on this site can guess who played the drunk.   You got it, Otis
Campbell.   Still driving convertables after all these years.   But I wonder
what happened to his license, because I know he had one at one time. Orville
Hendricks - The Butter and Egg Man.   I hate to admit it, but in my younger
days, I was once stopped for driving while happy.   When the officer asked me
to walk the line, I fell down.    I looked up at him and said "Does that count
anything off"?