Dave, I recently discovered I also have Antenna TV here  in CT and have
been enjoying immensely the great shows of the 50s and  60s. It's a shame Burns
and Allen and The Jack Benny Show are slotted  for 1 and 2 am tho'. I
haven't seen Good Old Mr. Wilson in many months of  Sundays, and what a truly
delightful find that one was. In fact, I  believe Howard McNear made an
appearance.

Now if only TV Land would harken back to its  original intent: bringing the
old shows back to life. I'm wondering if the  programming director(s) are
too young to understand what many of us consider to  be older shows.... (
perhaps he/she is along the same thinking lines as the  commentator on Fox News
who felt Don Knotts will be remembered for his TC role).  Older is not
Everybody Loves Raymond!

Linda