I agree with Debbie....the memorial Service yesterday morning was awesome.
What a great surprise to hear Ron Howard's tribute to Andy.

I too will cherish The Hometown Tribute to Andy Griffith program they handed
out.

The entire weekend was wonderful....even sitting in the rain for the parade.  I
attended the Trivia contests for the first time this year.  I did real well on
the Children's contest but only got two correct in the Adult's session and one
of them was the easy question they threw in so everyone could say they got one
right!!  I thought I was a good trained noticer until this contest.  I need to
do much more "trained noticing".  :=)

We attended the Tied Up in Knotts this year....it was a great show.

Colonel Tim's was also great (as usual)!

The tribute artists were at their best!!!!

Everything is OK in Mayberry!!!!

Sue Doughty

High Point, NC

I firmly believe that in every situation, no matter how difficult, God extends
grace greater than the hardship, and strength and peace of mind that can lead
us to a place higher than where we were before. -Andy Griffith