I was wondering.........any way i can earn
my beginners patch with this sighting?? Thanks to all of you for all of your
wonderful posts every day. Have a great Mayberry
 day!!
Bob, you definitely get your beginners patch! Lots of folks catch this---each
scene was shot three times--once a wide shot, then twice more, a close up on
each actor (Barn and Ange in this case). Then it all gets edited together. The
person hired to do "Continuity" is supposed to keep all this straight, but it
didn't always work out. Probably laughing too hard at Barney.
Jimmy Dean