I came home from a very busy day at the supermarket where I work very tired
and longing for an old fashioned trip to a small grocery store.  Although I
must admit where I work is a very very enjoyable place to work and I do get
to to visit with so many great people throughout the day.  Well anyway, to
make a long story even longer, I got home and turned on the computer and
went to WBMUTBB.  And what did I find?  Three of the most wonderful
postings that I had every read.  To Sande, Joe, and Dewey, what can I say
but "thank you from the bottom of my heart".

Can you imagine what our lives would be like if all of us on the Digest
could live in a community together?  What a special place that would be.
 It would be filled with wonderful people and we would live in harmony (
most of the time) and enjoy the simple things of life.  Personally I would
like to own the small grocery store on Main Street.

Seriously, you folks on the Digest are what makes being a Mayberry fan so
great.  I often share things from the Digest with friends of mine here in
Eau Claire and they are amazed how so many people from different walks in
life from all over the country can come together every day and share a
common love.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru