Last year I ordered a license plate for my car that I thought contained the
three numbers from Andy and Barney's squad car.  The numbers I used were 283.
I am certain that I saw those numbers from the squad car license plate on an
episode.  However, while I was watching the TAGS episode "The English Valet"
recently, I discovered very clearly that the squad car license plate contained
the number 327.  Were there a variety of license plate numbers used on the
squad car license plate throughout the seasons of TAGS?  I imagine Ken would be
able to provide details regarding my question.

Janet...I really enjoyed reading your post about a TAGS reality show.  That was
very enjoyable to read.  Thank you.

Brian