Well, I again attempted to order a specialized plate here in Tennessee (Blount
County).  Thanks to Ken Anderson, I realized that the squad car plate number I
ordered last year was not the correct license plate number.  The actual license
plate number used on Andy and Barney's squad car was JL 327.  Unfortunately,
the state did not approve that plate number for my car.  I imagine some other
TAGS fan in my county already has it.  I did get the 327 part of the number,
but I had to use other letters instead of JL.  I picked the first name initial
of each of my children for the letters,  When you think of the family values
that TAGS teaches, I guess using my children's initials was appropriate.

Thanks Ken!

Brian Kaufman
Maryville, TN