I'm not sure Peggy and Andy would have made a good match......Ken Anderson

I guess we can agree to disagree....I don't agree with the " can't make a Hanky
out of a sow's nose" or
"Milk and vinegar don't mix" examples....My oldest sister who came from a farm
where although we were not poor we didn't have the things our neighbors
had...We watched TAGS on a 17 inch B&W TV while our neighbors had color..my dad
drove a 1950 Pontiac he had bought new until 1963...But my sister married a
well to do nice guy and before he passed away after being married over 40 years
they had owned as many as 5 houses and bought a new car every three years...My
middle sister married a man who owned a gas station and towing service and are
still married after 50 years...My baby sister paid her way through college..and
taught elementary school for 20 years..she met and married an in-store carpet
salesman, worked on commission....they have been married 46 years, he now has
his own carpet installation business.... all three have raised very respectable
children...I'm not saying Helen and Andy weren't a good match..I'm saying Peggy
and Andy could have done
 just as well and I used the above illustrations and prior one's to prove my
point...For whatever reason someone decided Helen was their choice and it
worked...But the "hanky and sow"...and "milk and vinegar"...aren't the best
illustrations based on my proven real life facts...Whatever anyone thinks...We
have Helen and Andy..and that's history....no complaints here.

vic friskey