First of all, I must say that Ken's pastor must be one swell guy to incorporate TAGS into his sermons, etc. Wish I could find a church like that! I too watched the Christmas episode this morning, being housebound for a couple days following surgery, and cried all over again when old Ben gave those gifts to everyone - I'm a wuss. I rarely watch the View but am thrilled to hear that Whoopie gave creds to Andy; I'm beginning to admire that woman more and more; she was the narrator for the Nativity presentation at EPCOT in December and I was afraid maybe she would be irreverent. Au contraire! She was so nice and respectful that her own Christianity shone through. Her closing remarks were personal and advised us to love one another in these troubling times; made many of us cry. Ever since then when I get impatient and ornery, I remember my cousin's admonition to "channel my inner Whoopie!" I'm just gonna' hafta' send that girl a nice letter.
Aunt Bee of Orlando