Wow Paul, I never thought about checking the model of the car.you're
good.especially when you can't see the new model very well.

I also noticed Andy's belt position keeps changing. When he gets Otis in the
house the cases are in the back again. Then when he goes to the kitchen he
belt is off (understandable). But when he leaves for the office the next
morning.no gun belt. Hopefully he didn't leave it on the couch for Opie to
find. Obviously his desire to be the sheriff without a gun has led him to
forgetfulness when actually packing one :-)

Quiet Sam