Watching my favorite episode, Opie's Charity, today on TVLand and they
really messed with it.  The opening was the opening scene but had the
closing music.  Then they cut out the entire 1st bit with Opie and Andy
playing baseball in the front stoop of the courthouse.  Then they cut out
part of the dialog between Opie and Andy talking about the half a boy.  Even
cut "Poor Horatio."  Then they cut out part of the dialog between Andy and
Tom Silby in the cemetery.  I guess they needed some time for the 10, count
'em 10, commercials between the last scene and the epilog.  Maybe I should
count my blessings in getting to see the epilog.  But cutting "Poor
Horatio".......

dan