I'd forgotten about the epilogue of The Shoplifters, where the little old lady
who ought never to clank manages to get Barney's pistol without his knowledge.
I don't think Ernest T. Bass should count, though.

Now here's a question of my own. Many of you are aware that I am a piano
technician by trade. For this reason, I tend to notice pianos in TV and movies
perhaps more than other folks do. Here's the question: name every character
seen playing the Taylors' piano. I believe there are eight different ones.

Paul Mulik

Sent from my iPhone