>>>I always find it odd that he and Helen are sitting on the same side of the
>>>booth when Andy and Goober walk in.  Andy mentions it to Helen later and
>>>Helen "gets her back up" about Andy using the term "run with" but never
>>>explains why they are sitting on the same side of the booth.  Why are they
>>>sitting on the same side?  I certainly would want an explanation.<<<

Brenda, I watched that episode not long ago, and I thought the same thing.
Sitting on the same side of the booth implies some intimacy that should not
have been there, and if I were Andy, I wouldn't have liked it, either!  Helen
should have recognized that and should have offered an explanation to Andy,
such as, "Frank just sat down beside me.  What could I do?"  She was a little
too offended about that, which would seem to indicate, if not guilt on her
part, at least perhaps some unspoken attraction to Frank that she didn't want
to admit.

In some of the TAGS storylines, it's apparent that the writers have had the
characters do or say things that aren't necessarily logical or even true to
themselves for the purpose of creating a conflict that will drive a story.
There is no story without conflict, but the key is to create believable
conflict.  The conflict is this episode was believable except for that one
detail.  It's easier to talk to someone when you are face to face, so the only
reason for sitting side by side is for closer physical contact.

I know, I know, I'm probably over analyzing things, but, as Barney would say, I
can't take any credit for it--that's just how my mind works.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)