Brenda, when you say there was no scandal in Ron Howard's life, you obviously
have not seen one of his very first adult movies, "Eat My Dust".   Martha and I
watched his movie at the local drive in circa 1977.   My, my, my, all the
things Opie was doing.   Andy should have taken Opie out to the woodshed that
he told Mr. Winkler was behind the courthouse.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man