Regarding the Ron Howard appearance in Greensboro, Ann, I will not be able to
be there, but if I did make it I think I would like to ask Ron Howard if he had
any regrets about getting involved in politics in 2008.     Our little Opie has
done so many wonderful things, not only while on TAGS, but even all the later
marvelous movies he has directed.     In my opinion, not a clunker in the
bunch.    But also, in my opinion, I do not think he should have ever gotten
involved in politics.    There have so many examples over the years of
Hollywood types getting involved in politics turning out badly, that we could
have seen this coming.

At any rate, anyone going to the gathering, tell Opie hi from all of his long
time friends and admirers.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man