At noon today here in Oklahoma, Winter finally came to a merciful end.   I
happened to be watching a local TV station, and they counted down the seconds.
I tell you we have had a miserable winter.
But I want you to know that when they got to zero, in my mind I could almost
hear Andy, Andy's wife, Barney and Glen Cripes start singing "Welcome sweet
springtime we greet thee in song".   Welcome sweet Springtime indeed.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.   Springtime means more
milk and eggs for all the farmers.