While I was walking my dog in the park this morning (actually the dog walks me
because I am the one that needs the exercise), I began to notice signs of
spring all around me.    The cool breeze, grass sprouting, trees blossoming,
and most lovely, birds singing their songs up in the tree branches.     When I
heard the song of the birds, I whipped out my handy dandy "Barney Fife's Bird
Talk Translation" book and looked up what they were saying.    Turns out they
were saying "Look at me world, I made it through this terrible winter".

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.    Winter is over, now the
work begins.