Jeff, thanks so much for posting the link to the photos from Mayberry Days
taken by Hobart Jones.  I was thrilled to find myself and my husband in several
of these, especially from the "Around the Andy Griffith Museum" group.  Mr.
Jones got shots of us in front of Betty Lynn's table, of my husband taking a
picture of me with Betty, and of someone else taking a shot of the two of us
with Betty.  I'm surprised that I didn't notice him taking pictures of us
because I'm usually quick to notice anyone holding a nice camera, but on the
other hand, I'm sure I was so excited to see Betty and was so focused on her
that I probably wouldn't have noticed if Godzilla were in the room!  I enjoyed
all the great pictures.  Mr. Jones does a fine job!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)